Saturday, May 30, 2015

Back to blog again

Through this post I want to inform that I will begin blogging again, consistently (one post per month, I hope). I'll post recipes and more photos for you. Oh.. and that means I will open my recipes to try list and try to cook and bake them in my kitchen. I've been neglecting this blog long enough. I am currently active in my instagram @tikanilmada , where you can see my update there.


I still have my love and passion in food photography, but I don't know why I lost my blogging mood. My other activities have taken my time more than I realize. So, see you again on my next post. :)

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear that! Looking forward to your future posts.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingercross I really hope I can make it through my rollercoaster mood

      Delete
  2. cant wait your posts mbak Tika!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bener nih mau ngeblog lagi ? Senengnya aku baca postingan gini

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...