Friday, November 2, 2012

Guest post : Ayam Penyet / Crushed fried chicken with sambal for Lisa of "From my Lemony Kitchen"


One more guest post from me on From my Lemony Kitchen. How lucky I am to have finally found the recipe of this sambal since I had it for the very first time maybe five years ago and I had been trying to make the sambal all this time.

This special request came from Lisa, she wanted Ayam Penyet for the guest post. Since I love Ayam Penyet for lunch and I had never been to make it by myself, I took the chance. I won't let myself ramble away for now. Please kindly visit and check the complete story also the recipe of Ayam Penyet (Crushed fried chicken with sambal) on From my Lemony Kitchen.

Bye now... :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...