Monday, November 26, 2012

Churros

(Homemade) - Churros

Over the past few days, rain has poured down heavily in Jakarta and left puddles up and down our road. It made the traffic jam even worst ! Stressful and very time consuming to be on the road like that. So take care of yourself, be healthy and watch what you eat and drink.

churros5

That afternoon, I was thinking of making snack for the whole family. For me, it's always nice to cook something for our family afternoon snack. Something light, sweet and warm to munch in cold windy afternoon. We can enjoy the rest of the day by reading book, watch TV or discuss something.

Curiosity was the only reason why I made churros. This fried choux pastry, also known as Spanish doughnuts is a popular and loveable snack in Spain. Churros can be eaten plain, rolled in cinnamon sugar or dipped in chocolate sauce. Since I have made choux pastry once, so I feel confident to give it a try. I adapted the recipe from Joy the baker. She has step-by-step photos on how to make churros and it's easy :)

Only a few days left to join my giveaway event for 3. I have 3 cute food props for three lucky person. Hurry and good luck !!!


churros2

churros3



Enjoy....

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous treat! Your churros look very tempting and your pictures are magnificent.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ternyata ada 2 macam resep churros ya mbak. Ada juga yang gak pake telur, tapi jelas lebih gurih dong yg pake. Mmmm...dah lama juga pengen coba...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah...aku malah baru tau kalo ada churros yang ga pake telor :P
      Ini bikinnya lebih ke penasaran aja, rasanya mirip sus goreng gitu deh

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos - Love them! And the churros look so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, don't think a nice food such as can be so beautiful on photograph and teasing my taste but..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your churros look really good and delicious.But the ORIGINAl churro recipe NEVER ever has cinnamon!!! Just plain white sugar.I should know, I'm a spaniard and I've enjoyed churros and porras many times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so good, so delicious! I would love to try them. Amazing dessert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I please take one to have with my coffee?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...