Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jadah Manten, a guest post on Indonesia Eats

(Homemade) Jadah Manten





I got super exited when Pepy DM me on Twitter and she invited me to write a guest post on Indonesia Eats. It was hard for me to decide what to cook since she already tried almost all Indonesian foods :D This took me a week to think about it, until I finally chose Jadah Manten
I truly admire Pepy for what she has done on her blog, it shows how much she loves her motherland. Her love of cooking and photography has created a full package of food blog. Your eyes will be totally spoiled with beautiful food photos and drool over those yummy foods. :P (be strong, guys ! LOL)
(Homemade) Jadah Manten


I write the recipe in English. So, I invite you to come over and read the full guest post there. Enjoy the ride !!


4 comments:

  1. wow...sounds fab with lovely cliks..
    first time here...very interesting space you hve..
    nice presentation..
    Am your happy follower now..:)
    do stop by mine sometime..
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for agreeing to be my guest post! I really appreciate what you've shared. Thou we grew up on the same island, we came from a different background. Off course some foods that we enjoyed when we were a kid were different too. This is why I truly believe that Indonesian foods are so rich in variants. I feel bad that I haven't explored the East Indonesian cuisine much except Manado and Makassar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jay : Thanks for coming. You have a lovely blog !
    @Pepy : You're most welcome Pep ! It was a pleasure. Can't wait to see more traditional recipes from Indonesia on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...