Thursday, April 28, 2011

Avocado Juice

(Homemade) Jus Alpukat / Avocado Juice

Avocado juice or jus alpukat is very famous drink/dessert in Indonesia. You can make it on your own or buy it in a fresh fruit juice stall (here in my country, you can find fresh fruit juice stalls everywhere). Considering the cleanness standard, I'd rather to make my own avocado juice. The best for my family !

In Indonesia, we usually served avocado juice by mixing avocado with water, ice, sugar and also chocolate condensed milk. Sometime I add coffee powder to taste and it taste more yummy !!! :D

Avocado Juice

Ingredients :

- 2 ripe avocados, halves and flesh removed
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 100 ml water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate condensed milk

How to :

Blend them all together in a blender until smooth. Before you pour it into the glass, rub chocolate condensed milk on the inside wall of the glasses. When you finished, pour avocado juice. Ready to be served.

Enjoy.....

P.S : to read behind the scene story click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...