Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Personal Leave Day




1st of February, month of love ?
I decided to take a personal leave day from my office, so I can clean up the house, ironing, cooking, relaxing and play with my son.

Then I remember that I have cream cheese and whipped cream, maybe I can use it to make something nice and sweet for him. I intended to make Oreo Cream Pie, but when I check my kitchen, I find plastic ring for cake. So I canceled making Oreo Pie and make just Oreo Cream without the pie then I put the cream inside the ring. Cute...

Ingredients :
15 Oreo Cookies
50 gr butter or margarine, melted
250 gr Cream Cheese, softened
90 gr sugar
400 ml sweetened whipped cream

Directions :
1. Crush 12 of the cookies; mix with butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of the plastic ring. Refrigerate while preparing filling. (for 12 rings)
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add chopped cookies and whipped topping; stir gently until well blended.
3. Put the cream inside of each ring. On the top layer, add oreo cookies.
4. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.


It tastes creamy like ice cream. You better try this recipe :D
Have fun !!


2 comments:

  1. maaf mba, mau tanya...itu oreo nya pas di hancurin sama filling nya juga ga? ato filling di buang? mkasih sblumnya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ga usah pakai fillingnya, yang dipakai hanya cookienya saja :) Selamat mencoba ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...