Monday, February 15, 2010

Cinnamon Apple Roll

Once I make apple pie, I fall in love with the taste and the sweet smell of apple and cinnamon. My first experience making pie crust, failed. I forgot to add ice water to the dough. The second time, my pie crust dough gone too way flabby. Give up ?? Almost.


Then I think of something, cake with apple and cinnamon, without pie crust, of course :D Something fried, with chocolate syrup....mmm....I can imagine the taste of cinnamon apple roll.
Yes that's it....that's the name of my new recipe.

Cinnamon Apple Roll
for 20 servings

Ingredients :
- 20 kulit lumpia / popia pastries (we can find it in every traditional market, my location, Jakarta)
- 500 gr apple (I use apple Malang)
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 50 cc water

How to :
- Peel, core and slice the apples. Try to keep the size of the slices even.
- Put apple slices, sugar, cinnamon and water into the pan, and boiled until the water dry.
- Fill the popia pastry with the apple filling, roll and fry them.
- Served with chocolate syrup or you can add vanilla ice cream for topping.


Enjoy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...