Sunday, February 14, 2010

Challenge #2 : EGG


The second theme was EGG and it came from Valens. My concept for this theme was I want to shoot the inside part of the egg. Natural. Actually the deadline for this challenge is still open until February 20th, 2010. But, since I only have free time on Saturday and Sunday, so I decided to take the picture between those 2 days.


I already bought a SLR camera to improve my food photography capability, and to show that I'm serious in this field. But for this challenge, I was using my dearest pocket cam. :D
(Still getting to know better my new friend, and....it's just sooooo hard). Too many buttons, options, and I have to read the manual book over and over again.

Last words, I chose these 3 photos of egg for this challenge. Hope you like it !


Enjoy

Note :
For this opportunity, I was using natural light from the sun light, a reflector on the side and a piece of paper for the table mat
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...