Thursday, January 21, 2010

My quality time with Raihan

Image properties :
Location@Bintaro--ISO400--F2.8--1/45sec--7.4--SamsungS830

It's been long time since the last time I spent my quality time with my son. And last night we went to one of book store near by my mom's house. After bought some new books, we agreed to buy frozen yoghurt with toppings we can choose. :D

Image properties :
ISO123--F3.8--1/6sec--13mm--SamsungS830

Yoghurt for couple, for me and my son. Hihihihi.... with nata de coco, choco caviar and blueberry jam for topping, OMG, it taste really sour. I barely can't taste the sweetness of choco caviar. Raihan refused when I asked him to eat the yoghurt. "Too sour", he said.

Image properties :
ISO400--F2.8--7.4mm--1/30--SamsungS830

And yeah..as we all know, I have to eat the yoghurt by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...